New Review PlayDoh Plus Variety Pack


Great modeling clay
By Brittany hoppes 
 
This is molding clay. The containers look about half the size of regular play doh and the amount of play doh in each tub is probably about a quarter the amount of regular play doh.

When you take it out of the tubs it feels almost weightless and has a whipped quality about it. I like that it is definitely more moldable than regular play doh. I rolled into a ball in my hand and squished it and it was instantly a flat circle. When you are pulling off pieces it pulls off the exact amount that you pull with your fingers unlike the pull of regular play doh how it stretches. The down side of that is if you have a two year old like I do the pieces wind up everywhere.

My daughter plays with play doh all the time and one thing I noticed with this compared to regular play doh was she was stating what she was making while she was making it. So she would say circle, square, or snowman. I think this is because it was easier for her to work with which makes me happy because I can see what she is thinking about while she is creating.

It dries very quickly so if this is for a younger child I would suggest being aware of the time they are spending with it, and make sure to get it back into the tub as soon as they are done.

If this review was helpful to you please check the helpful box.

I really like the PlayDoh Plus variety pack  
By Olivia 
 
I really like the PlayDoh Plus variety pack. The playdoh is very easy to work with and it doesn't dry out as fast as regular playdoh. I like the small cans, so that a few grandchildren can share and play at once. I would recommend it.
 
Happy Little Guy
By Guth 
 
Nice colors and super soft for little hands. Smells alittle sweet so if you have a little one that likes to eat things you might want to keep an eye on them,but with any small child supervision is required.
 
Share this article :
+
Previous
This is the oldest page
 
Template By. Kunci Dunia
Back To Top